99saw.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Data, and we will gladly assist you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – 99saw.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period. We will not store your data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to know whether your Personal Data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. Includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances, you can request your Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict Processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to Processing – meaning in some instances, you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. You can exercise this right whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Data in a machine-readable format or, if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to complain – if we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the use of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to remove any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with
might be your email address, name, billing address, home address, Etc. – mainly information necessary for delivering you a product/service or enhancing your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
The information automatically collected about you
includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, it could be your shopping cart information, IP address, shopping history (if there is any), Etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or look at our website’s contents, your activities may be logged.
The information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. Either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
Also, to ensure that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address, used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Your login information, browser type, and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, and performances;
- Operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may use contact form submission information to get in touch with you. We do not use the data submitted through the contact form for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google AdSense and Amazon Advertising on our website.
Our website uses Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We are committed to protecting the personal data we hold. Following GDPR, we adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access to your information and ensure data is stored securely. We also require any third parties to whom we may transfer personal data to have appropriate security measures in place. We ask third parties to complete Data Security Questionnaires to be sure they are a safe place for your data.
Protecting children’s privacy
Our products and services are for a general audience and not aimed at children. However, we recognize that some of our publications, for example, in our Knowledge and Gaming portfolios, may appeal to a younger audience. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under sixteen or send any marketing communications to children. If we are running a competition that might interest children, our competition rules specify that a parent or guardian must consent to entry. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children in connection with our products and services, we will do so in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including, without limitation, obtaining parental consent where necessary. The Internet offers children excellent educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience.